Top 5 Reason To Vacation In Myrtle Beach
Picking a vacation destination is tough, but it is no wonder why Myrtle Beach is constantly on the top five travel destinations picks. From entertainment, to leisure family activities, to dining or just plain relaxing Myrtle Beach truly has something to offer everyone.
1) The Beach Myrtle Beach boast some of the most pristine beaches on the east coast. The beautiful sands are complimented by the gentle shore break and soft breezes. Myrtle Beach area visitors find that vacationing here is simply amazing. Leisurely strolls along the sandy beaches, jet ski or kayak along the Atlantic coast or even set off on a scuba diving adventure. No matter if your stay is in Myrtle Beach, North Myrtle Beach, Cherry Groove, Surfside or in between the beach awaits. If you are interested in watersports check out the guys at Surf City Surf Shop. They can hook you up with surf boards and lessons.
2) Award Winning Lodging And Amenities At Discounted Pricing Myrtle Beach is a special place. A place where they do not skimp out on the amenities, but don't charge for them as well! While there are various places to look for great deals, no other place does it like Palmetto Vacation Rentals. From the best rates at great hotels, condos, townhomes and villas, to amazing vacation packages with dining, shows and golf - Palmetto Vacation Rentals knows Myrtle Beach like no other. They represent properties in places like Kingston Plantation, Mar Vista Grande, Myrtlewood Villas, River Oaks Golf Club and countless others.
3) Take A Swing On A World Class Golf Course Myrtle Beach is a golfer's paradise. It's golf courses (over 100 in all) are sure to challenge and impress both the novice and experienced golfers. Signature courses from the likes of Jack Nicklaus and Arnold Palmer are the gems of the beach's golf game. With the perfect weather in Myrtle Beach it is no wonder why so may golfers flock to Myrtle Beach year end and year out. A few course to take a swing for are River Oaks, Azalea Sands and Woodland Valley.
4) Shopping... & More Shopping When you go on vacation you may think about bringing back souvenirs for family and friends. While Myrtle Beach has it's fair share of beachwear stores it has plenty of high-end shopping as well. From fashion boutiques to luxury outlets to open-air malls, you are sure to find more than just a souvenir to bring back from your Myrtle Beach vacation. And don't worry you can find that little black dress you need for a night out on the town. Make sure you check out Barefoot Landing, Broadway At The Beach and the Tanger Outlets.
5) A Great Dining Experience One of the little known secrets about Myrtle Beach is its culinary traditions. From Calabash style seafood to the fresh catch in Murrells Inlet, seafood is a must while you are on vacation in Myrtle Beach. However, seafood isn't the only thing that Myrtle Beach is know for. Lowcounrty cuisine is an art form and can be found throughout many of the local restaurants that adorn the Grand Strand. Whatever your fancy you are sure to find it on a menu in Myrtle Beach. There are plenty of seafood buffet restaurants to choose from but for fine art Lowcounrty cuisine check out Rivertown Bistro over in Conway or for a hidden gem Sun City Cafe.
Myrtle Beach has much to offer, both families and individuals, wanting to get away for vacation. With so much to see and do just remember to take it slow, have a plan and leave room to go where the day takes you.
Thursday, July 29, 2010